MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Miles Goes Live - Finally

Oh nooooo! Here I am, being kissed for the thousandth time today! It's almost more than a kid can take! -- Miles, April 2006

But take it he does, and so well : )

Greetings!
We finally have this thing up and running; no small feat for this technological wonder. What's more is that I fully intend to update it regularly with new and exiting Miles photos and information! To start us off, I'd like to report that Miles is the cutest, sweetest, funniest little thing you've ever seen (next to your own children/grandchildren, of course) and is like opening the world's best Christmas present every single day. We are his minions and are most thrilled to oblige. I won't waste too much space with chit-chat because we all know why you came here...for the pictures, silly! We hope all is well with family and friends. On to the good stuff....

Oh, hi Jeff Dale mini-me.


















Relaxing on a sunny day.













At the park.













Strapped and ready to roll.













Easter Sundee, 2006.


















Happy to be outside.













We're looking for those top teeth to come in any day now [please?].
















Hmm....













So THIS is what they've been hiding from me...BUTTONS, lots of buttons...did I mention buttons?











I think the coast is clear, except for that gal with the camera, the same one that kisses me non-stop. Yeah, you know the one.













3 Comments:

Blogger Kyle and Katie said...

Yea Nancy! I am so excited to see Miles live on his very own site. I am going to make it a fav...

8:04 AM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nancy, you have done a great job! Am looking forward to keeping up with Miles now!!!

9:25 AM, April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be the cutest child ever! And smart! I am so proud that he is my nephew! Love you guys - good job - it looks great!

5:14 PM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home