MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

CREATING A MASTERPIECE!

I thought it would be neat to have Miles create an original painting for his pops for Father's Day. So that's what we did, of course! I'm not sure, however, that Miles knew quite what to do given free reign with paint brushes and paint after months and months of "please don't color on the walls/couch/coffee table/your clothes/the cat/mommy's face, etc...." He seemed a little unsure at first, understandably so, but I think we wound up with a lovely first painting! What a sweet boy we have : ]
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

The back porch light is on! Oh my, we're wasting valuable resources!

Early in the process.




Excellent! I'm being encouraged to distribute this paint!

Hmm....

I'm actually quite tidy and am interested to know when exactly
I get to wash this paint off my body....

Ta-da!
The finished product!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Miles is such a good artist. And I love seeing him encouraged to paint. What a beautiful gift. His naked baby legs & belly just made my day!

4:36 PM, June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home