MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

'CREATIVE' HAIR DAY Vol. II

Looking back, it's really impossible to refer to anything about Miles as 'bad' so we're going forward with something much more positive-sounding: Creative Hair Day : )

Post-nap hair.

Business in front; PaRtY in back.

Can't a kid eat in peace?! Jiminy schiminy!

Perhaps if I look away, she won't be able to see me either.

I no longer want any part of this.
This post-nap 'do had its finest moments later at the neighborhood Lowe's, a favorite hangout of ours (snicker). As we sped down the vast, open aisles with Miles 'driving' both steering wheels on the kiddie cart, the back of his hair almost took flight, proudly fanning out tall and wide to passersby. Waving with his hands would have been redundant. It was truly something to behold.



1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I LOVE the monkey shirt. LOVE IT!!!

Personally, I think the hair is totally in style. I just can't believe it's come out of nowhere!!

9:45 PM, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home