MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

BAD HAIR DAY Vol. I

We all have them, right? Well, MonkeyMiles seems to have a special knack for, uh, er...interesting hair upon waking; mostly because he goes to sleep post-bath, so it's not like he has bad taste or anything. I just thought it might be fun to capture some of the formations his hair takes upon rising in the mornings. Craig and I always get a kick out of it, and I thought you might too. I think this first pic speaks for itself - I'm pretty sure this was also a Monday.

Grrrrrrrrr.

If our free camera from Dell weren't so gawd-awful basic, there would be more light in the background to sort of highlight the shelf of hair sticking out to your left. Anyway, you get my drift. It will be interesting to see if Miles has inherited his mom's stick-straight, kitten hair; his dad's ever-so-slightly-bent hair, or Nana and Grandma JoAnn's luscious, thick heads of hair! We're keeping our fingers crossed for you, Miles : ) We love you, Monkey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are precious. I can't wait to see Miles again soon. I miss you guys.

Kristin

9:34 AM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home