MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

CHILLIN' and Things to Do When You're Illin'

Just some images from the weekend. We're indoors a little more than usual, with coughing and runny noses still the sickness d'jour (Craig is afflicted too). This has required some creativity on Miles's part - as you can see.



Not so interested in sitting/riding on the LP school bus. Standing, now that's a WHOLE different story....

Monkey Hair Redux



Once he mastered it, Miles carefully climbed and stood atop the LP school bus, cheering himself, at least a dozen times. (Awesome for parents like me who are usually frantically searching for the digital camera while 'the moment' comes... and goes).

Happy Pre-Holiday-Downtime Weekend to all!

4 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh my DEAR LORD - that bathtub pic made me almost shoot buck out my nose.

And standing on that toy would stop my heart!! You're a brave mommy!!

2:12 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Miles said...

No way, not with this kid. We could spend all day telling him no, or show him how to do a few things the safest way. The latter has proven much more successful. Must be a boy thing!

2:20 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I swear - you and Christi never update.. what in the world. How am I supposed to know what is going on. Like a.. actually make human contact or something???

11:07 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Miles said...

I know, I know! We actually forgot our camera over Tgiving, if you can believe that, but Aunt Brooke got some cute video we're hoping to see, so if I get that, will definitely link. Oy vey....

9:08 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home