MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

POOH JAMBOREE '06

And by Pooh, I actually mean poo. Oh, yes my friends, last Sunday brought with it the infamous toddler rite of passage commonly known (it is common, right?) as the Removal of the Diaper. And removing just a wet diaper would be boring, right, so it has to be a poopy diaper or in our case, a pre-poopy-saving-it-for-the-crib kind of affair, with a good half hour for exploring just exactly what this stuff is and what its uses might be. Fun! I suppose that's what parents get for putting curious, tee-only-wearing babies to bed, huh? Certainly a lesson no parent has ever had to learn twice and nothing a little (okay, a lot) of soap, water, and bleach couldn't fix. All's well that ends well and Miles, Mom, and Dad are no worse for the wear. You can thank me now for not posting pics of this glorious event. Miles can thank me later : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle and Katie said...

OMG lucky you. I haven't had the pleasure yet. I will keep you posted.

8:56 AM, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poo Jamboree...yet another reason I may not have children.

7:49 PM, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home