MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Monday, February 05, 2007

INSIDE

Not a lot of news here; it's freakin' COLD, we're pretty much stuck indoors on the weekends, and are slowly but surely putting the house together. Miles is getting to be quite the talker, stringing words together and able to repeat most anything we say to him. I'm not certain I even realized that I utter "ah, man" under my breath multiple times during the day until Miles repeated it back to me. Now of course, we strive every day to get at least one "Ah, maaah" out of him : ) He also took it upon himself to start carrying his own wet diapers to the kitchen trash for us, making sure any and all doors along the way are securely closed.

Miles discovered one of my hats and was fascinated with it for a few days, pulling it completely over his face at one point and somehow navigating his way through the house into the kitchen to show me - quite pleased with himself, he was.



Miles LOVES his Anywhere Chair - thank you Jeff, Carolyn, Chris, Kevin, and Anders!

The Unknown Toddler.

You know you've been indoors way too much when sweeping is fun.

I like to think he's just a tidy boy, like his mum.
More pics to follow soon!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - have I been living in lockdown???? He's freaking HUGE!!! Look at those eyes.

I must have stumbled on the wrong blog. HELP!!!

xoxoxo

11:31 PM, February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home