MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

GET DOWN

For music-loving parents, there are few things quite as thrilling as the notion or possibility that your child might have a propensity for a particular musical instrument. So, 'twas quite exciting tonight, when I pulled out the toys my friend Toni so thoughtfully passed on to us, and this Wiggles guitar caught Miles's eye. I showed him how to hold it one time and that was pretty much that. He ran from me, with the guitar, when I said we were nearing bath time. Oh, how I wish cousins Chris and Andrew were closer to provide inspiration - and for LOTS of other reasons of course, namely, we love you and miss you!! Anyhoo, was great fun to see Miles hold a guitar with such conviction, a Wiggles guitar granted, but a guitar all the same : ) P.S. to Chris: if you were to some day teach Miles 'Voodoo Child,' well, I'm certain I would literally implode with joy. Hope everyone is swell.


Feelin' it.




Just you wait....

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

In that last pic (if it's possible) he makes a Wiggles guitar (Lord help me for saying this) look COOL!!!!

I'll be anxiously awaiting the post where you've lost your mind.

2:58 AM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home