MonkeyManMiles

MY LIFE AND TIMES.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

PEANUT BUTTER LOVE

There are lots of things to love in this world and PB ranks up there for me personally, and apparently the same is true of Monkey Miles. It started with him going to the cabinet at our house, locating the jar and bringing it to Mom or Dad to be fed spoonfuls. Then, on a visit to Nana and Papa's (Papa Gayle is avid PB lover too), Miles located the familiar Peter Pan jar in their cabinet, requested an immediate serving and well, the rest is history. We're currently on a Jif (and what kind of name is 'Jif' anyway?) run due to the Peter Pan recall - gawh! - but are eagerly awaiting PP's return to a store near us.

Prefer to do it myself these days, thank you very much.

I'm certain there's a perfectly good smear at the bottom, if only I...could...reach...it....
Another satisfied customer.

I include this picture merely to prove a point: that my unpedicured right foot (okay, pedicured at some point in history, as evidenced by the Britney Spears-style 'some is better than none' [ick] polish left behind) has a mind of its own. I was not TRYING to take this picture, trust me. If I had pretty feet, I'd be trying to make money off them; no, the camera slipped in my hands while taking pics of Peanut Butter Miles and lo and behold, this is what I got, I kid you not -- SCARY.
Particularly scary if the PB story was making you hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home